Who is responsible for the personal data requested?
The entity responsible for collecting and processing your personal data is the company Smiley Owl Tech, S.L. (hereinafter Smowltech) with Tax Identification Code B75073452, whose place of business is located at c/Arturo Campion 22, 20018 Donostia – San Sebastián (Spain).
Smowltech respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of any individual who provides us with personal information.
To this effect, Smowltech has adapted this website to strictly comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: we are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data and confidentiality is guaranteed. Smowltech takes all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data by third parties.
What information do we collect about you and where do we collect it from?
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request its rectification or deletion.
- You can withdraw your consent.
- You can request limitation of its processing.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to the portability of your data.
For what purpose will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To attend to your request.
- If you purchase any of our products or services, we will use your personal data to communicate with you.
- We will keep your contact information to inform you periodically about any news about our products and services.
The information we collect from you is strictly confidential. Smowltech does not sell, rent or give your personally identifiable information, nor will it in the future, to any unaffiliated third parties.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent that you give us.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will your personal data be kept?
Your personal data will be kept in a format which allows you to be identified and for the time strictly necessary to attend your request or to provide the service or product contracted. Once the enquiry is closed, we will retain your information for two years at most and then delete it unless we receive your consent to act otherwise.
Which recipients will receive your data?
Some tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Smowltech shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (CA), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics sets cookies, which are small text files located on your computer that help us to analyze the usege of our website. The information generated by the cookie will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on the servers in the United States.
- Email Maiketing: MailRelay (CPC Computer Services Applied to New Technologies SL), with an address in Spain. CPC SL deals with the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Smowltech.
This website is not intended for children under the age of 16 years and we do not knowingly collect data from such individuals. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will make all reasonable efforts to delete that information from our database.
Data security and confidentiality
We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Therefore, at Smowltech we have taken the most advanced measures to prevent the destruction, alteration, loss, processing or any unauthorized access of personal data. This includes encryption of communications, access controls to our systems, policies and other procedures to protect information from unauthorized access. When it comes to the confidentiality of the processing, Smowltech will make sure that only authorized personnel can access and process your data, always under the appropiate obligation of confidentiality (be it a duty contractual or legal).
Please, be aware that although Smowltech makes reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and prevent any unauthorized access, Internet security measures are not impregnable. In any case, if a security incident does occur, Smowltech will notify you without undue delay and provide timely information related to such incident as it is known or when you reasonably request it.
Quality of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you provide us, exonerating Smowltech of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Smowltech in the terms established by this policy. The revocation of the consent will not be retroactive in any case.